- Gulfstream Park to Host 2012 Claiming Crown on Opening Day
- Bill would let dog track, fronton move
- Casinos at the crossroads: 7 key moments marked historic debate
- Calder Race Course supervisor, 2 contractors charged in alleged kickback scheme.
- Quote from United Florida Horsemen on today’s Gadsden County slot referendum (1/31):
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Gulfstream Park to Host 2012 Claiming Crown on Opening Day March 13, 2012 — Lexington, KY — Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Florida will host the 14th running of the Claiming Crown on the opening day of its 2012-2013 meet, … Continue reading